Lightweight GPS Tracker
Drone Theft Prevention
Drone Search and Rescue
Get regular updates every few hours for months between charges.
Weighing only 33g, Lightbug Zero can be mounted with adhesive with minimal impact on performance. Get alerts when a shock is detected.
Lightbug Zero is a tiny GPS tracker which works by locating itself using satellites and WiFi networks. It then communicates that information to the mobile app and website over the mobile phone network, so it works anywhere in the world. You don't even need to be in the same country to track it!
Setting it up is easy
Attach LightBug to the drone / UAV
Lightweight at only 33g
It can be mounted with adhesive or velcro and only needs charging every few months
We'll notify you if the battery is low so you don't need to worry about it
Set up data, zones and alerts
Create g-force alerts, assign work zones and more
Label each device with a meaningful name and set up parameters, all remotely from a single screen
Location updates when you need them
Alerts based on shocks, speed and more
From the app or website you can see the last known location and watch as new locations come in.
Optionally Integrate Lightbug with your system
Easy to use API and friendly support
It's really simple to use our platform. But if you need to integrate LightBug into your bespoke system, we can help.
We can provide push notifications as well as pull access (through a secure RESTful API), or even build bespoke control panels.
Calculate your battery life
Update rate when stationary
Average working time per dayh
Estimated Battery Life
About Lightbug Zero
- Smaller than a car keyfob
- Absolutely tiny at just 53 x 38 x 12mm, it can fit almost anywhere
Plus it weighs almost nothing! (33g)
- Awesome Battery Life (850mAh)
- Significantly larger battery than other devices in its category
- Unrivaled power management systems
- Amazing battery life in a tiny package
- Quadband 4G + 2G
- Integrated SIM card
- 4G LTE-M & NBIoT with 2G Fallback
- Works in most countries
- GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo & QZSS
- Lots of letters to say it can use any or all of the global satellite constellations for super accurate positioning 0.5-5m typ. accuracy outdoors.
- Enhanced Positioning
- Sometimes satellite positioning doesn't work indoors but we've got you covered
- WPS (WiFi Positioning System) gives you 10-30m accuracy indoors
- Works just like the little blue circle on your phone in the Maps app.
- Loads more cool stuff
- Mobile apps for iOS & Android + Web app
- Accelerometer for clever movement detection
- Waterproof (IP66) and shock proof
- Button on the front to trigger alerts
- Keyring hole for easy attachment